W3 task 2 - my experiences with communication technologies

The second part of the task relates to your own experiences with communication technologies.

At the begining, I come from China. There are still popular using new communication technologies communicate with friends and family for long times.

When I was in high school(1999), there is a communication tool that called OICQ become popular in people's life, it similar to ICQ. And this time, OICQ grown into China's largest and most used Internet service portal.tool in China I think. Like Msn or Facebook, most of ppl in China have this one.
(http://www.tencent.com/en-us/index.shtml)

Communicate frds or family with these new communication techonologies is much more free and easily, meanwhile, there are lots of optional to talk them in different ways.

Of course, privacy is always an issue of me using new tech. For instance,.From facesbook or google, other user can collect information about me or other user. Sometime I dont want to provide this information to that person. However, they can from my friend list or something relevant to get information easily. Yep, i usually got some trouble like that.